Our team is highly experienced in the analysis, preparative HPLC purification and characterization of all types of organic molecules as well as in the selection of solid forms suitable for development.
We are equipped with best-in-class automated instrumentation to provide extensive analytical services in a rapid manner.
We provide full analytical support for Synthetic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry projects and in response to stand-alone requests either linked to Drug Discovery or to any research that may require the analysis of small molecules, such as projects related to the cosmetics, nutritional, agrochemical or Health&Environmental (ERA, REACH) sectors.
Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) principles are in place and several studies can be provided with GLP certification.
Our Analytical Equipment
Analytical instrumentation plays a major role in most of our studies, and we rely on the following high-end instrumentation:
NMR Mercury 400 MHz (Agilent)
- Acquity UPLC H-Class/QDa (Waters)
- Ultimate 3000/LXQ (Thermo)
- 2 x 1290/SQ (Agilent)
- 1200/QTOF 6540 (Agilent)
- Acquity UPLC I-Class (Waters)
- Acquity Arc (Waters)
- Chiral 1260 (Agilent)
- Alliance 2695 (Waters)
- AutoPurification system/QDa (Waters)
- Chiral 1100 (Agilent)
- 2525/2767 (Waters)
- Karl-Fischer (Metrohm)
- Ion Chromatography (Metrohm)
- Hot stage microscopy (Linkam)
- SiriusT3 (pION)
- DVS (TA)
- Thermal analysis: DSC/TGA (Mettler Toledo)
- Polarimeter (Perkin Elmer)
- Gut-Box (pION)
- Elemental Analysis
- Particle size (through external partner)
- Powder Xray (through external partner)